kBilling is easy to use and prints invoices/receipts, etc. You can create categories for stock items, service, etc. You can add a graphical logo with your business name. It’s a small program that does a lot. When this zip file is unarchived you will find two folders – one is named “kBilling 2010” and I have never installed the thing. The other is called kBilling 2.0.5 and, frankly, it’s probably an earlier version but damned near identical to the newer one – and this is the one I’ve used. If you install kBilling 2.0.5 you have to install the program and, then, copy the file in the “crack” folder over the existing file at C:\Programs Files (x86)\kBilling. That’s it – I was going to make a video on the programs use but I’ve been too busy – and it’s really easy to figure out….
From their Website
kBilling® is a great billing / invoice software for any business. Whether you’re sending bills for your professional services, running a retail store, invoicing customers for repair work, or running an Internet business, kBilling can simplify your billing and save you time and money. You don’t have to be – or hire – an accountant to use kBilling. You can install kBilling and increase your productivity immediately!
We are so confident that kBilling is the best billing software for your business that we offer a totally free version for you to try for 30 days. Download kBilling now and take it for a test drive!
- No technical computer or accounting knowledge needed to install and use kBilling®. Just downloadand you’ll be creating invoices in 5 minutes. See ourmovie tutorials to watch kBilling® in action!
- Create and manage quotes (proposals) and invoices quickly and easily.
- Manage recurring billing cycles (subscriptions).
- Password protection for company files.
- Unlimited customers, invoices, quotes and items.
- Unlimited number of companies.
- Create, email and print professional invoices.
- Free technical support by phone, email or online forum
- In addition to our free 30 day trial we maintain a 30 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee!
- Fully supports multiple users over a network.
- Print invoices on standard computer paper using any type of printer – no need for expensive forms.
- Drop invoices into standard windowed envelopes and never print address labels again.
- Manage customer databases.
- Manage product databases.
- Send newsletters to your customers.
- International currency and date support.
- Charge credit cards over the Internet using your Authorize.Net, Verisign, GoToBilling, IPPAY or Plug N’ Pay account.
- Still curious? The Online manual and the FAQ are both available for online browsing. The manual comes with the software too!