A Walk Down Memory Lane
Whew – I’d forgotten a lot about this OS. To set a static IP:
- Drop down to a shell (hit F2, F3, etc.) and type: system-network-config
- Choose the active device and make the changes.
- Return to the main GUI – reboot, first, possibly.
- Go to Administration > Network and choose the DNS tab.
- Add the primary and secondary values. Close and it will ask you if you want to save your changes. Choose “yes”.
yum install epel-release
yum install ntfs-3g fuse
Install This – RPMFORGE